The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP 2021) application process will end tomorrow, 15 April 2021. Students who have not applied for the exam can do so by visiting the official website of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The application form was released on 26 February 2021 and will end tomorrow.
How to Fill JEECUP Application Form 2021?
The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh has released the application form online on the official website. Students are advised to follow the given instructions to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in the basic details like name, father’s name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Submit the registration form.
- After successful registration, login to your account.
- Fill out all the details of the application form like personal, communication and academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents, student’s photograph and signature as per the specifications provided by the authorities.
- Pay the application fee through Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card or through e-challan.
Important Dates: JEECUP
JEECUP exam will be conducted from 15 June 2021 to 20 June 2021. Check out the important dates for the exam from the given table.
|Release of online application||26 February 2021|
|Last date to submit the forms||16 April 2021|
|Application correction window opens||To Be Announced|
|Release of admit cards||25 May 2021|
|Exam date||15 June to 20 June 2021|
|Release of answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of results||5 July 2021|
|Commencement of counselling process||To Be Announced|