The last date to apply for the JEECUP 2021 has been extended by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, candidates can apply for the JEECUP exam by 15 July 2021. Authorities will soon release the admit cards for those who have successfully registered for the JEECUP exam. Initially, the council scheduled the JEECUP exam from 15 June to 20 June 2021 in an offline mode. However, officials have postponed the JEECUP exam amid the COVID-19 situation in the state.
How to Fill Out the JEECUP 2021 Application Form?
Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the JEECUP application form by performing the given steps.
- Visit jeecup.nic.in, the official website.
- Click on the link available on the home page to apply for the JEECUP exam.
- Fill out the JEECUP registration form.
- After registering, log in to your JEECUP account.
- Fill out the requisite details – personal details, academic details, etc. in the JEECUP application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 300 + bank charges for general category candidates while INR 200 + bank charges for SC/ST candidates.
- Preview and submit the JEECUP application form.
Qualifying scores in the JEECUP examination will enable candidates to receive admissions for Uttar Pradesh diploma courses such as Engineering (Polytechnic), Technology and Management. The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conducts the JEECUP annually.