The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, has declared the JEECUP 2020 Third Counselling Round results online. Candidates who applied for the counselling must visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in to view the results.
Along with the declaration of the third round of seat allotments, the council has also released the revised JEECUP 2020 counselling dates for further rounds. As per the revised UP Polytechnic Counseling 2020 date, the registration process for round four will commence on 23 October 2020.
Steps to View the JEECUP 2020 Third Counselling Round Result
- Visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Allotment Result for Round-3.”
- You will be redirected to the candidate login portal.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., ‘Roll Number, Password and Security Pin.’
- Once done, the counselling result will be displayed on the screen.
- Freeze if you want to lock the option.
- Upload the required documents in the proper format.
- Pay the requisite admission fee.
- Save a copy of the acknowledgment for future reference.
Candidates who are applying for the counselling sessions of JEECUP 2020 must note the following points to avoid any confusion:
- Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment must lock their option by selecting the “freeze” option. After this round, the option of freezing the option won’t be available for the candidates.
- Along with the declaration of seat allotment result, the council has also provided the option of withdrawal from the counselling process.
- If a candidate feels that he/she does not want to continue with the online counselling process, they can exercise the given option.
- The next step would be to upload the required documents for verification.
- Next, the candidates need to pay the security amount/third-round full fee amount before the prescribed deadline.
- The last date to freeze the option and upload the documents is 21 October 2020 till 2:00 pm IST.
- The candidates will have to print their provisional admission letter from the candidate login portal and complete the process of getting admission in their allotted institution from 26 October 2020.
- Regular rooms will commence from 2 November 2020.
- Candidates must check out the counselling schedule provided on the official website to not miss out on the updates regarding admission procedures.