The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, has declared the JEECUP 2020 First Counselling Round result online. Candidates who applied for the counselling must visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in to view the results. As notified earlier, only candidates belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh were allowed to participate in the first round of JEECUP 2020 counselling. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the result.
Steps to View the JEECUP 2020 First Counselling Round Result
- Visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Allotment Result for Round-1.”
- You will be redirected to the candidate login portal.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., ‘Roll Number, Password and Security Pin.’
- Once done, the counselling result will be displayed on the screen.
- Freeze if you want to lock the option.
- Upload the required documents in the proper format.
- Pay the requisite admission fee.
- Save a copy of the acknowledgment for future reference.
Candidates who are applying for the counselling sessions of JEECUP 2020 must note the following points to avoid any confusion:
- Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment must lock their option by selecting the “freeze” option.
- The next step would be to upload the required documents for verification.
- Next, the candidates need to pay the security amount/first-round full fee amount before the prescribed deadline.
- The last date to freeze the option and upload the documents is 11 October 2020 till 5:00 pm IST.
- The last date to pay the fee is 12 October 2020.
- Candidates who aren’t satisfied with the seat allotment result must choose the “float” option.
- If a candidate fails to complete the procedures mentioned above, the council will cancel the candidature, and the candidate will be exempted from participating in further counselling sessions.
- Candidates must check out the counselling schedule provided on the official website so that they do not miss out on the updates regarding admission procedures.
- Candidates can reach out to the council via email: [email protected] or helpdesk contacts 1800 180 6589, landline 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2636589.
- The helpdesk will function from Monday to Saturday between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm IST.
Also Read: JEECUP Answer Key