The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, has announced Round Ten of JEECUP 2020 Online Counselling. Candidates who couldn’t apply for the previous rounds of counselling or were not allotted seats must visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in to register themselves for the process. The Council had notified earlier that the entire counselling process would be carried out online.
Steps to Register for Round Ten of JEECUP 2020 Online Counselling Process
Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to register for Round 10 of the online counselling process. Alternatively, direct link to register for the counselling process has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website of JEECUP – jeecup.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled “Registration for Online Counseling 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Candidate’s Roll Number, Password, and Security Code.
- Click on “Sign In” and continue with the registration process.
Direct Admission Provision Under Round Ten
As per the official notification released by the authorities, the last round or round 10 of JEECUP 2020 online counselling will facilitate direct admission to students who have:
- Either not allotted seats in the previous counselling rounds, or,
- Did not participate in the JEECUP 2020 online counselling at all
Such candidates will have to register afresh and pay the required counselling fee. The candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process and eligible for direct admission only after they have have paid the counselling fees. Counselling round 10 registration and fee payment (for candidates who did not appear in JEECUP 2020) will be made from 27 November 2020 till 30 November 2020.
For those who were not allotted seats in the previous counselling or those who did not pay the counselling registration fee earlier, their registration will be done from 2 December 2020 to 3 December 2020. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates.