The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has released the JEECUP 2020 answer key and question booklet for Group A, E1, and E2 examinations. Candidates who wrote the entrance examination must visit the official website jeecup.nic.in to download the same. Candidates must note that UPJEEP has also released the candidate-specific response sheet along with the answer key. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the answer key.
Steps to View JEECUP 2020 Question Booklet and Response Sheet
- Visit the official website of JEECUP – jeecup.nic.in
- Scroll down to find a tab titled “Question Booklet and Response Challenge for Group A, E1, and E2.”
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Roll Number and Booklet Number.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your response sheet, along with the answer key, will appear on the screen.
- Analyze and assess your performance.
- In the case of discrepancy, follow the detailed instructions provided to contest the same.
Option for Raising a Challenge
Candidates must note that if they find any discrepancy in the answer key, they are allowed to raise a challenge. For doing so, candidates need to submit a nominal fee of INR 100/- along with selecting the type of complaint that the question is posing. The option for raising the challenge will be available in the answer key as well. Candidates need to go through the detailed instructions provided on the official website before contesting, or candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to raise the challenge:
- The displayed page on your screen will contain your details like; Question Numbers, Actual correct answer, and Your Selected Option.
- If you have any doubt about the actual correct answer prescribed by UPJEEP against your selected option, you can challenge that question in Step Two, i.e., ‘ COMPLAINT ABOUT QUESTION’ option.
- Enter the question number in the field and click on ‘Get Question’ to load that intended question on the screen.
- Check the question on the screen (that you opted for the challenge), select ‘TYPE OF COMPLAINT.’
- Select the type of complaint from the drop-down menu.
- You will have to pay a sum of INR 100/- to challenge this question against your ‘Provided Solution.’ This is only a one-time payment and can challenge any number of questions without any further payment. Click ‘I Agree’ and then on ‘Pay now Button.’
- Enter your mobile number and Email ID for a receipt, then click on ‘CONTINUE TO PAY.’
- Select the type of payment, enter required payment related details, and then click on the ‘Pay now button.’
- After successful payment, the question that you have challenged would be submitted for verification.
The authorities would release the official answer key after verifying the challenges raised by the candidates. In the meantime, candidates are suggested to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.