The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts the JEECUP exam every year. The exam is conducted for admission into various colleges offering diploma in engineering, technology, and management. JEECUP 2020 will be conducted on 12 September 2020, i.e., tomorrow, for candidates of Group A, E1, and E2. The JEECUP 2020 exam for the rest of the groups, including Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, and K8, will be held on 15 September 2020. JEECUP 2020 will be conducted as an offline exam of 3 hours. The question paper will be objective-based, consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Schedule
|Group A||12 September 2020||9 am to 12 noon|
|Group E1||12 September 2020||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Group E2||12 September 2020||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I||15 September 2020||9 am to 12 noon|
|Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8||15 September 2020||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
JEECUP 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must reach their JEECUP exam centres well before the reporting time to avoid last-minute hassle.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall 30 minutes after the exam commences.
- Candidates must carry their JEECUP admit card 2020 and category certificate (if applicable) to the exam centres.
- Candidates are advised to wear gloves, face masks, and follow the invigilators’ guidelines at all times.
- Thermal screening of the candidates will be done at the exam centres before they are allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing norms throughout the exam, keeping in mind the guidelines.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any gadget (electronic) or any form of written material inside the exam hall.