The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2020 is all set to be conducted from the 1st to 6th September for the current academic year. NTA informed earlier that the admit cards will be made available fifteen days prior to the main examination. As per the information available, the admit cards are all set to be released tomorrow. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the JEE Mains 2020 admit card.
How to Download JEE Mains 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the right-hand side corner, find the section titled “News and Announcements”.
- Click on the first link which will be activated once the admit cards are released.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e. JEE Mains 2020 Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Make sure all the credentials are correct.
- Click on the submit button.
- View the admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Additional Documents to be Carried Along with JEE Mains 2020 Admit Card
NTA has directed the candidates to carry the following documents along with the admit cards to facilitate entry into the examination centre:
- A passport size photograph (this must be the same as uploaded with the application form).
- A valid photo ID like the Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.
- PWD certificate (if applicable).
Safety Measures to be Followed:
Candidates must follow the safety protocols mentioned below strictly. Failing which, the candidature can be cancelled:
- Along with the necessary documents, candidates need to carry a bottle of sanitizer, surgical gloves and, wear N-95 masks.
- The reporting time mentioned in the admit card must be followed adeptly. The timings are chalked, keeping in mind the social distancing norms.
- There will be rounds of thermal screening. Candidates must cooperate with the security team.
- Gathering in groups outside the examination centre premises is not allowed.
- Candidates must check all the guidelines given on the admit card before reaching the examination venue.