Keeping in mind several requests from students, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the application process for JEE Main March 2021 session. The application process which ended on 6 March 2021 has been extended to 10 March 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail the last opportunity to fill out the application form. In order to fill out the application form, candidates will have to visit jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website.
How to Apply for JEE Main March 2021 Session Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for JEE(Main) March 2021 Session.”
- Now, click on “New Registration.”
- Fill out your personal details, current address, permanent address, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You will receive a registration confirmation with your application number on your registered email id.
- Now log back in using your application number and password.
- Fill out the other details and upload a scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
About JEE Main 2021
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted in two parts – JEE Main and JEE Advanced, for admission into the various IITs and NITs in India. This year, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam saw a major change, as it will be held four times in a year – February, March, April, and May. Interested candidates can either appear in one or all exams and the best score will be considered. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.