The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main January 2020 on October 10, 2019.
Initially, the last date to apply for the examination was September 30, 2019. It was further extended to October 10. Hence the candidates who haven’t completed the process yet, are advised to visit the official website.
The JEE Main 2020 examination will be conducted from January 6 to 11, 2020 in two sessions. The first session will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm while the second session will be held from 2.30 to 5.30 pm respectively.
JEE MAIN 2020 Application Form
The steps to submit the JEE MAIN January 2020 application form are as follows
- Open the official exam website jeemain.nic.in
- Select the registration for JEE MAIN link located on the homepage.
- Now login using your registered credentials on the redirected new page
- Fill in your details as required on the Application Form (the details should be according to the current official data) and submit.
- After the successful submission of the registration form, you will get JEE Main 2020 Application Number, which is supposed to be kept secure for future use.
- Now upload your photograph and signature. Pay the application fee and take the printout of acknowledgement page.
The direct link to submit JEE Main form has been provided here – Direct Link – JEE Main 2020
The online payment can be made by credit/debit card/Paytm/UPI. The candidate has to select the online payment option to complete the application process for JEE Main 2020. After the registration is completed, you will be diverted to a secure portal. After filling up the details in the fields provided on the payment screen, click on “Pay”. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the Acknowledgement slip as proof of payment of their JEE Main 2020 application form fees.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Window
- Last date for Correction: Changes can be done in the Application form and JEE Main 2020 application form correction window will start from 10th October 2019 till 17th October 2019.
- JEE Main 2020 Application Correction: Corrections will be permitted in uploaded images. Candidates can upload new images in case of errors in the previously uploaded images.
- Change of mode: Correction window will also open for correction in application form details like the change in exam mode from Paper Based Test to Computer Based Test, the city of examination, change in paper-2 to paper-1.
The steps to be followed for JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction are as follows
- Open the official JEE Main website
- On the homepage, click on ’Login for correction in Application Form’
- Provide your application number, password, enter the security pin and click on “Login” to view your application form.
- Make the necessary changes on or before 17 October, till 11:50 pm IST.
The direct link to the JEE Main Application Correction Window has been provided here – Direct Link – Application Correction