Going by several media reports, the results for JEE Main February 2021 session is expected to be declared by the National Testing Agency on 7 March 2021. The results will be out on jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website. In order to check their results, students will have to login by entering the requisite credentials, i.e., application ID and password.
How to Check JEE Main February 2021 Session Result Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the landing page, find the link for the February session result.
- Click on that and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, enter the requisite credentials – application id and password.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
The National Testing Agency recently released the answer key for the JEE Main February 2021 session. Candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website to match their entries and get an idea of their score. The dates of the declaration of the JEE Main 2021 examinations have been announced based on the examination calendar updated by NTA on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.