The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result for the paper 2 of JEE Main 2021. Candidates can check the results by visiting jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website. In order to check the results, candidates will have to login using their application number and date of birth. JEE Main 2021 paper 1 result was declared on 8 March 2021.
How to Check JEE Main Paper 2 Result Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on the link of the result.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter the application number, security pin and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Along with the result, the authorities have also announced the names of the toppers for the JEE Main February BArch/ BPlan paper. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.