The last date to make corrections in the application form of JEE Main April 2021 session has been extended by the National Testing Agency or NTA. The last date to make changes in the application form has been extended to 7 April 2021 till 11:50 PM IST. Earlier, the last date to make corrections in the JEE Main April session application form was 5 April 2021 which has now been extended to 7 April 2021. In order to make changes, candidates can visit jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website.
How to Make Corrections in JEE Main April 2021 Application Form?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to make changes in the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “JEE (Main) 2021 Application Form Correction.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Enter your password, security pin, and application number.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Now make the changes.
- Carefully check before submitting.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Candidates must note that along with extending the last date to make corrections in the application form, NTA has also extended the last day to pay the fees, which, too, is 7 April 2021. The JEE Main April 2021 exam will be conducted from 27 to 30 April 2021. Candidates must stay updated with the latest news regarding admit card, etc by visiting the official website.