The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the application forms for JEE Main April 2021 session online on 25 March 2021. The last date to fill the application form is tomorrow, i.e., 4 April 2021. Therefore, candidates who are yet to register must avail the last few days to complete the registration process. To register for JEE Main 2021 April session, candidates will have to visit jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website.
How to Register for JEE Main April 2021 Session?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below after visiting the official website to fill out the JEE Main April 2021 session application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “JEE (Main) 2021: New Registration and Registration Form Correction” link.
- Now, click on “New Registration” on the left side.
- Scroll down after reading the information carefully.
- Tick the box and click on “Click here to proceed.”
- Furnish the requisite details and click on “Submit.”
- Upon successful registration, log back in to fill out the rest of the details.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Before you submit the application form, verify the details.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
JEE Main is an engineering entrance exam conducted to check the eligibility of candidates wishing to secure a spot across the IITs and NITs in the country. Candidates who are successful in qualifying the JEE Main exam will then have to appear for the JEE Advanced 2021. This year, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Union Education Minister announced that they will be conducting the JEE Main 2021 exam in four sessions – February, March, April, and May. The JEE Main April 2021 session will be conducted from 27 April 2021 to 30 April 2021. Thus, candidates must visit the official website to keep track of the latest updates.