The answer key for JEE Main 2021 is now available on the official website. The National Testing Agency released the answer key on jeemain.nta.nic.in for the students to check. Candidates can visit the official website and check the answer key by logging in to their account using the application number and date of birth. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the answers by providing sufficient proof backing their claims. Candidates will have to pay a fee for each objection raised. Only after a thorough scrutiny of the claims, the final answer key will be released after considering the objections raised by the candidates.
The answer key consists of the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examinations. Candidates can match their answers with the answer key to calculate their approximate marks. Candidates can also raise objections to the answers given in the JEE Main 2021 answer key by paying the fee per objection.
How to Check the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can check the Jee Main 2021 answer key after visiting the official website and following the steps mentioned below. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge February 2021 Session.”
- Choose either the login option – application number and password or application number and date of birth.”
- Sign in using the requisite credentials.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Now select the question you want to challenge.
- Upload documents in support of your claim.
- Pay the challenge fee.
- Verify all the details before submitting it.
JEE Main 2021 was conducted from 23 February 2021 to 26 February 2021 across approximately 330 centers in India and abroad. The exam was conducted in offline mode after proper precautions amid COVID-19.