As per the National Testing Agency (NTA) official schedule, the JEE Main 2021 correction window is to end today. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2021 can visit the official website and make corrections if required. The correction window link for JEE Main 2021 is available on jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website for JEE main.
To access the correction facility, candidates have to log in using their login credentials through the correction window link. The NTA has also mentioned earlier in the official notification that no request will be entertained regarding the correction window once the correction window closes. Candidates are advised to avail the facility before the window closes.
How to Correct the JEE Main 2021 Forms?
Candidates who want to avail of the JEE main 2021 correction window must follow the below-mentioned steps. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Image Correction JEE(Main) 2021” link or the “Application Correction JEE(Main) 2021” link available on the home page.
- Now enter your “Application Number”, “Password”, and security pin and click on login.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now make the changes, if any, and re-verify the details, and submit.
What After JEE Main 2021 Correction Facility?
Once the correction window of JEE main 2021 gets closed, the authority will declare the exam hall ticket. Authorities haven’t announced the exam hall ticket declaration date. However, as per the official notification, the NTA mentioned that the hall tickets for registered candidates would be out in the second week of February. After the exam hall ticket declaration, candidates will have to log in to the official portal and download the admit card.