The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the JEE Main 2021 registration for the April session soon on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill out the April session application form on the official website. The exam application fee is INR 650 for the general category, while for the reserved category and female candidates, it is INR 325.
The exam will be conducted on 28, 29 and 30 April 2021 for the April session. Candidates who did not perform well in previous exams can fill out the JEE Main April application form.
Steps to Fill JEE Main April 2021 Session Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in the JEE Main 2021 April session exams can fill out the application forms by performing the following steps:
- JEE Main April session application form will soon be available on the official website of the NTA. Candidates can follow the given instructions to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Find and search for the link to fill out the application form.
- Enter the requisite details – name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Submit the registration form and login to your account.
- Fill out the application form details- personal details, communication details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents – signature, photograph, etc.
- Pay the application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.