The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the JEE Main 2021 application form for the April session online on the official website. The form will be available for a limited period. Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The NTA will conduct an April session from 27 to 30 April 2021 under phase 3. The phase 2 exam was conducted from 16 to 18 March 2021. However, the authorities may change JEE Main 2021 April dates based on the number of registrations.
Who is Eligible for JEE Main April 2021?
Refer to the given points to check who can apply for JEE Main 2021 April session exams.
- JEE Main 2021 April session will be held for paper 1 only. Therefore, only B.Tech candidates can appear for the April session.
- BArch exam will be conducted in May.
- Candidates who appeared in the February and March sessions but did not get the expected percentile can also appear for the April or May session exam.
- B.Tech candidates who did not appear in the JEE Main phase 1 or 2 should register for the April or May session on the basis of their board exams.
- Candidates whose May session exam is clashing with CBSE board exams should also fill the JEE Main 2021 April application form.