In a much-awaited move, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has finally declared the JEE Main results on its official web portal. Earlier, NTA had released the JEE Main 2020 answer key for the students to assess their performance and also raise a challenge if they find any discrepancy with the answers. JEE Main was conducted all over India across 660 centers from 1 September to 6 September. As per the latest updates Telangana has maximum 100 percentile scorers at 8, Delhi is at the second spot with 5 hundred percentile scorers followed by Rajasthan (4), Andhra Pradesh (3), Haryana (2 ) and one candidate each from Gujarat and Maharashtra. Follow the guide to help you in checking the result.
How to Check the JEE Main 2020 Result?
- Visit the official website – www.jeemain.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the tab which mentions View JEE Main 2020 Result.
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of the result for future reference.
What After the JEE Main Results are Declared?
Candidates must acknowledge that the result will be in the form of a scorecard in which the All India Rank or AIR and the score percentile will be mentioned. Once the results are declared, candidates need to keep in mind the following things:
- NTA will simultaneously publish the cut off marks for the JEE Advanced examination as well.
- Candidates who manage to score the cut off marks will be eligible to sit for the JEE Advanced 2020 examination.
- NTA is expected to start with the counselling process after the declaration of the result. Candidates must stay connected to the official website to know the counselling schedule.
- Other candidates can apply for their desired engineering colleges using the JEE Main marks.
- The revised schedule for JEE Advanced 2020 has already been published by NTA on the official website.
- Candidates must keep visiting the official website for timely updates.