The online application process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will happen on the official exam websites.
JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam for students applying for admission in leading colleges of India like the IITs and NITs. The Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for students seeking admissions in B.E and B.Tech courses based on their JEE Main Score. The official notification about the 2020 edition of the exam will be released within the next few days.
Steps to Submit JEE MAIN 2020 Application Form
The steps to submit the JEE Main 2020 exam application form are as follows
- Open the official exam website jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- Select the link that says “Apply for JEE MAIN” located on the homepage.
- Enter your Personal and Academic details, Mailing Address, and other details.
- Now upload your photograph and signature. Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee and take the printout of acknowledgement page.
JEE Main 2020 Application Fee Payment Mode
The application fee can be paid by the following means
- Online: The online payment can be made by credit/debit card/Paytm.
- Offline: You Can pay offline by depositing fee in cash in the Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/ HDFC bank through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form.
To avoid the rejection of application form, the students are advised to have enough knowledge of JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criteria in detail can be accessed in the following link JEE Main 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Among new changes to be introduced this year, the JEE Main will be mandatory for foreign-nationals seeking admissions to NITs, IITs and other government-funded engineering colleges in India. The exam, just like last year, will be held twice. This first session will be held in January and second in April. Candidates can apply at jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
JEE Main 2020 examination will be based on the syllabus prescribed for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by for XIth and XIIth standards. However, aspirants must ensure they do extensive preparation on the topics to crack JEE Main 2020. After conducting both the January and April exams, a consolidated rank list will be released. In the meanwhile, separate lists constituting of percentile score will be declared.
Among Indian nationals, the candidates who secure a rank in top 2,45,000 are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced which is entrance gateway for admission to IITs. The rank list of DASA will be released separately, as informed by the NTA.