As per the latest notification by the National Testing Agency (NTA), the online application correction window for JEE Main 2020 Exam has commenced today.
Candidates are thereby advised to go through their application forms. In case of mistakes or errors, the applicants need to visit the official exam website immediately to make the needful changes. The Application Correction Window for the JEE January 2020 exam will open on October 14, 2019 (today) and will continue to be open until October 20, 2019.
The candidates, however will have to pay a nominal fee for the changes made by them. The aforementioned correction fee for JEE Main January 2020 Application Form can be paid online via digital payment methods (Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and PAYTM are accepted).
One is also informed that this shall be the final chance for students to make changes in the application form. No further extensions or opportunities will be provided by the conducting authority whatsoever under any given circumstances
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Details
- Last date for Correction: Changes can be done in the Application form and JEE Main 2020 application form correction window will start from 14 October 2019 till 20 October 2019.
- JEE Main 2020 Application Correction: Corrections will be permitted in uploaded images. Candidates can upload new images in case of errors in the previously uploaded images.
- Change of mode: Correction window will also open for correction in application form details like the change in exam mode from Paper Based Test to Computer Based Test, the city of examination, change in paper-2 to paper-1 respectively.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction
The steps to be followed for JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction are as follows
- Open the official JEE Main website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the application correction link
- Provide your application number, password, enter the security pin and click on “Login” to view your application form.
- Make the necessary changes required in the application form (Make the necessary changes on or before 20 October, till 11:50 pm IST)
- Pay the application form correction fee. Verify and Submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of acknowledgement for future reference/use
The JEE Main 2020 examination will be conducted from January 6 to 11, 2020 in two sessions. The first session will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm while the second session will be held from 2.30 to 5.30 pm respectively. Following the conduction of the exam, NTA will declare JEE Main 2020 Result on January 20, 2020.
The direct link to the JEE Main Application Correction Window has been provided here – JEE Main 2020 Correction Direct Link
JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam for students applying for admission in leading colleges of India like the IITs and NITs. The Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for students seeking admissions in B.E and B.Tech courses based on their JEE Main Score.
JEE Main 2020 examination will be based on the syllabus prescribed for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by for XIth and XIIth standards. However, aspirants must ensure they do extensive preparation on the topics to crack JEE Main 2020.