The JEE advanced 2021 mock test has been announced by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. The mock test has been announced for both papers 1 and 2 on the official website. Candidates who want to avail of the mock test can visit jeeadv.ac.in the official website. The authority has also released previous years question papers of JEE Advanced exams. This has been done so as to make the candidates understand the exam pattern of the JEE Advanced 2021.
How to Practice JEE Advanced Mock Test 2021?
Candidates who want to take the JEE Advanced mock test 2021 must follow the below-mentioned steps. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below.
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the “Mock Test” link in the quick links section.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Now click on the “Paper 1” or “Paper 2” link available on the page.
- A new page will open.
- Now enter your mock test “ID” and “Password” and click on sign in.
- The mock test will start.
Earlier on 21 January 2021, IIT Kharagpur declared the syllabus for JEE Advanced on its official website. Candidates can visit the official website and download the syllabus. As announced earlier, JEE Advanced 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on 3 July 2021. The exam is to be conducted in online mode and as a computer-based test.