Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has released the revised brochure for JEE Advanced 2020. Candidates can visit the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in to download the brochure, which was updated on August 25, 2020. As per the brochure, registration for JEE Advanced will tentatively begin from September 11, 2020. The final dates will be released after the JEE Main 2020 Results are announced.
JEE Advanced 2020 Important Dates
|Important Events||Corresponding Dates (Tentative)|
|JEE Advanced Registrations: Begin
JEE Advanced Registrations: End
|September 11, 2020
September 16, 2020
|Last Date of Fee Payment for Registered Candidates||September 17, 2020|
|JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card Release||September 21, 2020|
|JEE Advanced Exam||September 27, 2020|
Steps to Download the Revised Brochure for JEE Advanced 2020
- Visit the official website – www.jeeadv.ac.in
- On the landing page, there will be an active link with the title “Updated Information Brochures (English & Hindi) are now available on the website”
- Click on the link.
- Choose whichever language you want to view the brochure, i.e., either Hindi or English.
- The brochure will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the brochure as per your requirement.
Some Important Changes Introduced
The NTA has introduced the following changes in the regulation of examination for the current academic year.
- Increase in the number of examination centres from 171 to 212.
- Keeping in mind the current scenario, which has levied restrictions on international travel, no foreign examination centres will be included in the list.
- The eligibility criteria have been relaxed for candidates. Now all the candidates who have passed their senior secondary examination will be able to sit for JEE, irrespective of their percentage.
- All the procedures like the registrations, release of admit card, counselling process etc. will be carried online.
- Once the answer key for JEE Advanced is officially released on the website, candidates will be allowed to appear for the same.