The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has released the result for the much-awaited JEE Advanced 2020. The results have been made available at jeeadv.ac.in the official website. In order to check their results, candidates will have to visit the official website and log in using their roll number, date of birth and phone number. The JEE Advanced results have been released in the form of scorecards. The scorecards will consist of the marks obtained by the candidates in both the papers and also the rank secured in common and category wise rank list.
Steps to Check JEE Advanced Results 2020
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below in order to check their JEE Advanced results:
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Scroll down to the ‘Notice to Candidates’ section.
- Now tap on ‘Click Here’ which is the link to the login portal to check the results.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your advanced roll number, date of birth and phone number.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your JEE Advanced 2020 results will be displayed.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates who have been successful in securing a position in the most sought after engineering exam will now be eligible for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) across the country based on their ranks. Along with the result the authorities have also released the JEE Advanced Topper list. The next step in the admissions process will now be the JEE Advanced counselling, which will soon be started by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to not miss any latest updates.
Also Read: JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank