Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, has released the JEE Advanced 2020 response sheets of all the candidates who had participated in the exam. The response sheet has been made available to the candidates on the official website, ‘jeeadv.ac.in.’ In order to check their response sheets, the candidates will have to log in to their respective candidate portals using the registration number, date of birth, and mobile number. According to the official notification released by IIT Delhi, candidates can expect the answer key challenge portal soon. The JEE Advanced 2020 examination was conducted on 27 September 2020, at 1001 exam centres across 222 cities.
Steps to view the JEE Advanced 2020 Response Sheet
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled ‘Notice to Candidates.’
- Click on the candidate portal link provided.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter your JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth and mobile number, and click on ‘Login.’
- You will now be able to view your JEE Advanced 2020 response sheet on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
IIT Delhi, the conducting body, has decided to release the JEE Advanced Answer Key for 2020 soon. The tentative release date for the JEE Advanced Answer Key is 29 September 2020. After its release, candidates will be able to raise objections against it if any errors or mistakes are found. They will have to attach a proper proof of their claim. The last date to raise any challenges against the JEE Advanced Answer Key is 30 September 2020.