The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi or IIT Delhi has released the official question papers for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Advanced 2020 on 27 September 2020 at 9:30 PM IST. The students who appeared for the examination must visit jeeadv.ac.in to access the question papers.
The official question papers are available in PDF format. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to download or view the question papers.
Steps to Download JEE Advanced 2020 Official Question Papers
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Click here to access JEE (Advanced) 2020 Question Papers.”
- Or under the section titled “Quick Links,” click on the first active link which mentions, “JEE (Advanced) 2020 Papers.”
- Once clicked, choose the paper you appeared for, i.e., Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- Now click on the subject for which you want to download the question paper, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics.
- Download the question paper and take a print out for future reference.
The official question paper shall contain all the questions asked in the exam held on 27 September 2020. JEE Advanced 2020 answer key is scheduled to be released on 29 September 2020 (10 AM), and candidates will be allowed to challenge the official answer key till 30 September 2020. The result is expected to release on 5 October 2020. The final answer key will also be released along with the results. The candidates must keep visiting the official website to stay abreast of the latest developments.