Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced) 2020 scheduled for 27 September 2020. Finally, on 21 September 2020, the admit card has been released at jeeadv.nic.in for them to download. Candidates can download their JEE Advanced 2020 admit card by visiting the website and providing the necessary credentials. The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is the conducting body of JEE Advanced 2020. Those who have registered for the exam can download their admit cards online using the steps given below.
Steps to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
Registered candidates can download the admit card of JEE Advanced 2020 by logging in using their application number, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID. Refer to the steps mentioned below for a clear idea:
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Search for the admit card link under the ‘Notice to Candidates’ section.
- Click on the link.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button after verifying the details.
- You will now be able to access your admit card.
- Save a copy of the same for further reference.
Details Included in JEE Advanced Admit Card
The JEE Advanced 2020 admit card is a mandatory document, and without it, the candidates won’t be allowed entry inside the examination hall. Therefore, it is essential to verify all the details provided on it. In case of any errors, immediately contact the concerned authorities. The admit card consists of the exam date, time, name, centre address, and other essential details. In addition to this, the admit card will also contain the basic guidelines and precautionary measures that candidates need to follow as part of Covid-19 protocols.
JEE Advanced 2020 Covid-19 Exam Day Guidelines
Because of Covid-19 strict measures are in place, the candidates are expected to follow these guidelines which will ensure their safety:
- Candidates have to bring their masks and sanitizers.
- It is mandatory to maintain social distancing at all times.
- The admit card has to be presented at the examination centre along with a valid ID proof.
- The thermal screening will be carried out at the exam centre.
- A strict ‘no-touch policy’ will be followed by the authorities.
- As per the government policies, proper gaps will be maintained between the seats of the candidates at the centre.
- Candidates are required to enter and exit the exam centre in an orderly manner.