Candidates who have successfully qualified JEE Main 2019 may register for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced on the official website.
The official website to register for is jeeadv.ac.in.The registration link will be active till the 9th of May 2019 for registering. The last day of payment has been set as the 10th of May 2019. The JEE Advanced exam admit card will be made available on May 20th, 2019. The exam will be held on the 27th of May. It comprises of 2 papers, each of three hours duration. The JEE Advanced Examination for the year 2019 will be held in India and abroad on Monday, May 27th in the following 2 shifts – Paper 1 from 9 am to 12 pm and Paper 2 from 2 pm to 5 pm respectively.
The steps to submit the online application form for JEE Advanced 2019 Exam are as follows
- Go to the registration page of JEE Advanced 2019 jeevadv.nic.in
- Access the form by submitting your JEE Main Application Number 2019 and password
- Fill in the details like language, choice of the city for examination and other required information.
- Follow this up by uploading a scanned copy of the required documents
- Pay the application fee in online mode using Credit Card and Debit Card or in offline mode by generating an E-challan.
- This finally completes and confirms the application process
The JEE Advanced exam serves as the entry for admission at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s). This year total 2,45,000 candidates have been qualified to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency for admission into Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) and Architecture (B.Arch/ B.Plan) in top NITs, IIITs and CFTIs, SFIs, State Engineering Colleges for the Participating States and other Participating Institutions.
For any other information pertaining to the exam, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.