Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced the reopening dates of the University after winter vacations. The decision to reopen the University was taken in a consultative meeting of Dean of Faculties and other Functionaries on 3rd January 2020. According to the notification, the students should attend the University from the announced date and should appear for the odd semester examinations.
The extended odd semester examinations will commence on 9th January 2020, and Under Graduate level exams will be held from 16th January 2020.
Visit this link to go through all the extended exam dates:- link
A notification released by Jamia Milia University details the reopening of the university and odd semester exam dates. In the announcement, the university has also spoken on the anti-CAA protests that took place at the college. Read below for the key points from the notification:
- The revised dates for the Odd-Semester Examinations is available in the jmicoe.in website. The University will reopen on 6th January 2020, and the examinations will take place according to these dates.
- Students are requested to visit websites jmi.ac.in and jmicoe.in regularly to catch up with the updates.
- For any exam-related queries, students can call up Jamia Help Desk No. 011-26981717 Extn.1408/7647989611.
- The teaching schedule for next semester in all faculties and centers for even semester will be notified Faculty-wise on the JMI website.
- If anyone is having serious medical or hospitalization issues, they will be dealt separately.
Steps to download the Jamia Milia Islamia University Notification
- Visit Jamia Milia Islamia University official website – jmi.ac.in
- Click on the Advisory for Students link present at the top of the page.
- The advisory notice will open in a new tab in PDF format.
- View or download the PDF at your convenience.