According to the latest update, IISc Bengaluru has started the application correction window for the JAM Masters 2021 exam. Students can make corrections in their Joint Admission Test (JAM) application form by visiting jam.iisc.ac.in the official website. The students who had already registered for the exam can make changes to their application form till 10 November 2020.
In order to correct their application form, the students will have to log in to their respective JOAPS portal using their enrollment ID and password. Alternatively, students can click on the direct link provided below to make corrections to their JAM application form.
How to Make Changes to the JAM 2021 Application Form Online?
Students can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to make corrections to their JAM 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website – jam.iisc.ac.in
- You can read all the instructions by scrolling down and clicking on the link provided there.
- To make changes, click on the “Candidate Portal (JOAPS)”
- You will be redirected to the login window.
- Now enter your enrollment/email id and password.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Make the necessary changes once the correction portal opens.
- Pay the requisite fee, if applicable, using the online payment modes.
- Carefully check the details before submitting the revised application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can make changes to the exam city preference, mobile number, and email address without paying any additional fee. However, an additional fee of 750 INR and 1050 INR will be levied to make any changes to the category/gender information/PWD status or add another test paper. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.