The Joint Admission Counselling Committee, or JAC, Delhi, has commenced JAC Delhi 2020 registrations for round four. According to the schedule, the seat allotment result for round four will be declared on 17 November 2020.
This will be followed by the payment of fees and seat confirmation till 19 November 2020. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the same by visiting the official website – jacdelhi.nic.in and entering the required credentials.
How to Register for Round Four of JAC Delhi Counselling 2020?
Candidates who still haven’t registered for JAC Delhi Counselling 2020 Round Four must follow the steps mentioned below. Also, a direct link for registration has been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – jacdelhi.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the tab titled, “New Registration and Registered Candidate Sign in.”
- Click on the tab.
- You will be redirected to the candidate login portal.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., JEE Main Application Number, Name of the Candidate and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security code and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Complete the registration process and save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
About JAC Delhi
Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) is conducted for admission to undergraduate programmes in premier Delhi Government-funded universities. It offers various Engineering, Architecture, and Management programs and was started in 2014, as an initiative of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. This initiative was taken to avoid multiple admission counsellings and save the candidates and their guardians from the resulting inconvenience because of the shifting of students from one institution to the other during the admission process.
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD), and Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) participate in JAC, which is conducted online with the support of the National Informatics Centre (NIC). The admissions are made based on the rank of students in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).