According to the latest development, the Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi, has released the first round of seat allotment results. Candidates who had registered for the counselling should visit the official website – jacdelhi.nic.in to view the result. Along with the result, JAC has also released the merit list for the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi, which is one of the participating institutes of the Joint Admission Counselling.
How to Check JAC Seat Allotment Result for Round-1?
Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below in order to view the result:
- Visit the official website – jacdelhi.nic.in
- At the bottom of the landing page, find the link which mentions “Registered candidates Sign in.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the candidate login page.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., JEE Main Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin and click on log in.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy, if possible.
New Registrations from 26 October 2020
Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotted to them must exercise the option of freezing the branch. If the candidate isn’t happy with the same, they will have to apply for fresh registration for the second round of counseling, which will begin from 26 October 2020.
Furthermore, candidates who have decided to freeze the allotted branch must take care of the following points:
- The deadline for fee payment, along with document verification, is 22 October 2020.
- As mentioned above, candidates will have to pay the requisite fee of INR 1,03,000 on or before the deadline.
- In case a candidate fails to complete either of the steps, i.e., document verification or fee payment, his/her allotted seat will be canceled.
- Moreover, the candidate will not be allowed to apply for the new registration for the second round of counseling.
- Hence, candidates are advised to regularly keep visiting the official website to not miss out on any update.
About JAC Delhi
Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi offers admission to various undergraduate programs in premier Delhi Government-funded universities. The listed universities and institutions which mainly provide engineering, architecture, and management programs are Delhi Technological University, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT), and Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT).