Jharkhand Academic Council has released the JAC class 12 admit card online. The admit cards have been made available by the Jharkhand Academic Council on jac.jharkhand.gov.in, the official website. The school authority has to download the respective admit cards for their students. In order to do so, they will have to log in using their school id and password. After that, students can visit their schools to collect their JAC class 12 admit cards.
How to Download JAC Class 12 Admit Card 2021 Online?
The school authority needs to visit the official website and follow the steps given below to download the JAC class 12 admit cards. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below:
- Visit the official website – jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Recent Announcement.”
- Click on the “Intermediate exam admit card || 2021” link.
- On the left side, click on the “School Login” button.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Now, enter the login Id and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card files will be displayed on the screen.
- Save copies and take printouts of it.
The admit card is a very vital document. Therefore, students must verify all the details written on it, such as name, roll number, etc., carefully. In case of any error, you must immediately contact the concerned authorities. Students with a valid JAC class 12 admit card will only be allowed to enter the examination centre. Moreover, students must visit the official website for the latest updates.