Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) declared the Jharkhand Matric, and Intermediate Compartmental exam 2020 results on 29th December 2020. Candidates who have shown up for the Jharkhand Board Compartmental Exams 2020 of classes 10 and 12 can now visit jacresults.com to check their results. However, candidates can find the direct link to check the results in the following section.
How to Check JAC Compartmental Results 2020 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website to check their results using the steps given below. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct links provided below to check the same.
- Visit the official website – jacresults.com
- Now find the link to “Results of Compartmental Secondary Examination”/”Results of Compartmental Intermediate Examination”.
- Click on the link of your preference to access the results login page (Intermediate candidates should click on the link of their respective streams).
- Enter the “Roll Code” and “Roll Number” on the login page.
- Verify the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- JAC Compartmental Results 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and save the scorecard for future references.
Grade Criteria for JAC Class 10 and 12 Compartmental Results 2020
As the JAC class 10 and 12 Compartmental results for the 2020 exams are out, candidates must know the grading pattern. According to the JAC Matric and Intermediate exam policies, the Council classifies the candidates on an A+ to C grading scale. The grading patterns followed for the assessment are provided below in detail.
|Percentage of Marks Bracket||Grade Awarded|
|80% and Above||A+ Grade|
|Between 60% to 80% Marks||A Grade|
|Between 45% and 60% Marks||B+ Grade|
|Between 33% and 45% Marks||B Grade|
|Below 33% Marks||C Grade|