JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) is set to release JAC 9th Result 2020 today. Students who had written the exam can check the results on the official website- jac.jharkhand.gov.in
JAC Board has introduced CBSE curriculum from primary stage to intermediate stage for enabling the students to participate in the main current of the national education program easily. CBSE has approved all the examinations and issued a no objection certificate to the the adaptation and implementation of the CBSE curriculum by the council.
Important dates and events of JAC 9th Result 2020
|Exam conducted on||January 21, 2020 to January 22, 2020|
|Results to be announced on||March 19, 2020 [Expected]|
Steps to download JAC 9th Result 2020
- Visit the official portal of JAC- jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the homepage, under “Recent Announcements” section, find and click on the link for the JAC 9th Result.
- On the redirected page, enter the login credentials.
- JAC 9th results are displayed on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of JAC 9th result for future use.
The state of Jharkhand was constituted on November 5, 2000. Jharkhand State Legislature initiated the process of establishing the Jharkhand Academic Council through an act which was approved by the honourable Governor of the State on 26.02.2003 and notifed by the government on 04.03.2003. It was called as Jharkhand Academic Council Act, 2002.
- Jharkhand Academic Council was created for conducting exams of Intermediate, Secondary, Madhyama and Madarsa from Vastaniyan to Fazil.
- For suggesting courses of studies to the above mentioned exams.
- for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Madrasas and Sanskrit Schools to the State Government.
- It also recommends institutions for their recognition to the HRD.