The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the IRMASAT 2021 registration procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) admission today, i.e., 27 January 2021. Candidates can visit the official website – irma.ac.in and avail themselves the last opportunity to register for IRMASAT online. Those candidates who qualify as per the eligibility criteria can only fill out the IRMASAT 2021 application form. Only candidates with a valid CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 score will be shortlisted for the same.
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have 50% aggregate marks in any discipline of graduation.
- A valid score of CAT 2020 or XAT 2021.
- Appearing candidates in the final semester of their qualifying degree are eligible to apply.
How to Fill Out the IRMASAT Application Form 2021?
Candidates must visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – irma.ac.in
- Click on the ‘View More’ option provided at the very centre of the landing page.
- Next, scroll down and read all the instructions carefully.
- On the left side, click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Register by providing the requested credentials.
- Pay an application fee of INR 1500 (General) or INR 750 (Reserved).
- Take out a printout or save a copy for future reference.
About IRMASAT 2021
IRMA offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) based on the performance of applying candidates in the CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 and IRMASAT 2021 exams. The course is taught for a duration of two years.