Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi is conducting the counselling for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the current academic session. As per the latest report, IP University has released an official notification regarding the choice filling procedure of B.Tech course offered by the varsity.
Candidates who have qualified the Joint Entrance Examination, or JEE Main 2020, are eligible to participate in the online counselling process. The last date to fill the choices is 8 November 2020. Candidates must visit the official website – ipu.admissions.nic.in to further the process of admission.
Steps to Fill Choices for B.Tech at IPU Counselling 2020
Candidates who have already registered for the counselling process being carried out by IPU and want to advance with the function must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website –ipu.admissions.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Click for B.Tech 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the GGSIPU B.Tech Counselling Portal.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., CET Application Sequence Number/Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Once done, proceed further with filling the choice of seats from the given list of participating colleges.
- Lock the option.
- Save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Fill Choices before 8 November 2020
According to the official notification released by IPU, candidates must take note of the following points which are crucial in terms of counselling:
- Candidates must complete the process of filling choices of seats in the affiliated colleges/Institutes and University Schools before the prescribed deadline, i.e., 8 November 2020.
- The list of the participating institutes will be displayed for the candidates at the time of choice filling.
- IPU advises candidates to fill as many choices as possible as it increases the chance of securing admission in the preferred course.
- If a candidate misses filling the preferred choice of seats in the affiliated colleges and institutions, he/she will not be considered for the seat allotment procedure.
- Once IPU receives all the choices, it will proceed further with releasing the seat allotment result.
- The qualified candidates can then proceed further with the fee payment to secure the seat and confirm the admission.
Furthermore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates on admission and seat allotment result.