Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi is conducting the counselling for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the current academic session. As per the latest report, IP University has released the official schedule for the counselling of the B.Tech course offered by the varsity. Candidates who have qualified the IPU Common Entrance Test, or IPU CET 2020, conducted by the University are eligible to participate in the online counselling process.
IPU CET 2020 Results were declared on 8 October 2020, and the candidates who qualified the entrance examination are now undergoing the process of counselling for admission into the desired courses. Candidates must visit the official website – ipu.admissions.nic.in to further the process of admission.
Steps to Fill Choices for B.Tech IPU CET 2020 Counselling
Candidates who have already registered for the counselling process being carried out by IPU and want to advance with the function must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website –ipu.admissions.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Click for B.Tech 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the GGSIPU B.Tech Counselling Portal.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., CET Application Sequence Number/Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin and click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Once done, proceed further with filling the choice of seats from the given list of participating colleges.
- Lock the option.
- Save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Result for the Seat Allotment Round One will be Declared on 11 November 2020
According to the official notification released by IPU, candidates must take note of the following points which are crucial in terms of counselling:
- Candidates who applied for the IPU CET 2020 counselling will be able to check the results of the first round of counselling by 11 November 2020 around 5 PM IST.
- To view the results, candidates will have to log in to the counselling portal and fill in the required credentials.
- Candidates who will be allotted a seat will be required to exercise their option of Freeze/Float up to 17 November 2020.
- Once the results are declared, candidates need to pay the requisite admission fee of INR 40,000/- to confirm the admission, if they are satisfied with the seat allotment result.
- After the payment of the first fee instalment, candidates must download the provisional seat allotment letter as proof of the seat confirmation.
- IPU had advised the candidates to fill as many choices as possible as it increases the chance of securing admission to the preferred course.
- The second round of counselling will commence from 17 November 2020.
Furthermore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates on admission and seat allotment result.