Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has extended the deadline for the submission of the application form for IPU CET till 11 August. In an official notification released by GGSIPU on 31/07/2020, it mentioned that the deadline had been further extended. Candidates who missed out on the opportunity to fill the examination form can do so now by visiting the official website www.ipu.ac.in, and candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the IPU CET 2020 application form.
How to Submit the IPU CET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website – www.ipu.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the “Alerts” section.
- Click on the active link titled “Apply Online For Admission 2020-21“.
- Carefully read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “I Agree” button and hit “Start.”
- Select a program in which you want to seek admission.
- Choose the program name.
- The program will automatically get filled.
- Enter the rest of the required particulars, i.e., Name, Phone number, email id, etc.
- Confirm and hit “Submit.”
- Upload scanned copies of the requested documents, i.e., signature and photograph.
- Make sure the documents are in the correct format.
- As a final step, pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- via online payment gateways.
- Print a copy for future reference.
Some Essential Points:
- Once GGSIPU completes the online form submission process, the correction window will open for the students.
- The correction window is likely to open for the students from 12/08/2020 to 14/082020.
- Candidates who might have committed some errors while filling the form can correct the same before the deadline.
- Admit cards will be releasing soon.
- Aspirants must visit the official website for regular updates.
About IPU CET
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is a national level entrance examination. IP University conducts this examination every year to grant admission to students in various UG/PG Programs. A total of 100 objective type questions will be asked. In addition to this, one additional mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Consequently, candidates must concentrate on solving the previous year’s question to ace the examination.
Without a doubt, IPU CET remains one of the most challenging examinations to crack. IP University is a prestigious institution that attracts thousands of students from around the globe every year. Further, candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.