Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak has extended the registration process for the IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT 2021) until 11 May 2021. Earlier, the last date to fill out the application form was 4 May 2021. Students can fill out the application form online on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak. Students should consider this as the last opportunity to apply for the five-year Integrated Programme in Management.
How to Apply for the IPM Aptitude Test?
IIM Rohtak has extended the application process for IPM Aptitude Test 2021. Students can fill out the application form online by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Visit the official website – iimrohtak.ac.in
- Scroll down and click on the “Last date to register for IPM extended to 11th May 2021” link.
- An instruction page will appear on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill out the registration form details to generate your user ID and password.
- Now, login to your account using your generated login credentials.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload the documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify the details mentioned in the application form.
- Now, click on the submit button.
About IPMAT 2021
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is a five-year Integrated Programme in Management offered by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak. The exam will be conducted on 19 June 2021 in online mode, with a test duration of two hours. The question paper will consist of a total of 120 multiple-choice questions. Each section will have a time limit of 40 minutes.
Students qualifying for the IPMAT will be eligible for the next selection round, which includes an online Personal Interview (PI). IIM Rohtak will conduct the selection rounds in the fourth week of July 2021.