The Indian Institute of Management, or IIM Indore, is all set to conduct the IPMAT 2020 examination in an online mode across 34 centres in the country. With the examination being conducted today, i.e., 7 September 2020, candidates need to make sure that they read the exam-related advisory and adhere to the guidelines to the best of their abilities.
IPMAT admit cards were released on 27 August 2020 in a provisional form. On the admit card itself, candidates will find the exam-related advisory. The examination was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, while the registrations began as early as 17 February 2020. Note the important guidelines mentioned below to keep yourself updated.
IPMAT 2020 Examination Day Guidelines
- Reach the examination centre well before the given reporting time. The time will be mentioned on the admit card itself.
- The step mentioned above is done to ensure that there is no crowd accumulation at the centre.
- Staggered entry and exit methodology will be followed.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the exam is over. Once the invigilator allows, then only the students can go.
- The candidates must wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- The use of sanitizer at frequent intervals is also recommended.
Things to Carry with You to the Examination Centre:
- Provisional admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- Transparent ballpoint pen
Things Not to Carry with You to the Examination Centre
- Any electronic gadgets like smartphones, smartwatches, pagers, calculators, etc.
- This step will be treated as resorting to unfair means; hence the candidature can be cancelled.
- Candidates will only be allowed to enter the examination venue after proper frisking. Thus, candidates must coordinate with the team.
- Thermal scanning and temperature check will be carried out.
- The provisional admit cards of the candidates will be scanned via the bar code provided. After matching, candidates will be allowed entry.
About IPMAT 2020
IIM Indore launched the five-year Integrated Programme in Management in 2011. The program is the first of its kind in India. The program has accreditation from the Association of MBAs, from London (4th and 5th year). The course gives a platform for students aspiring for managerial and leadership positions.