IIM (Indian Institute of Management) will begin the online application process for the five year integrated program in Management today i.e., 17th of February. The mission of the institute is to produce leaders and socially conscious managers with its world class education in management.
- A pass in class XII/Higher Secondary or equivalent from schools across India in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020
- Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2000.
- Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard 10th and standard 12 or equivalent examinations (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD category).
Important dates and events of IPMAT 2020 exam
Important dates for IPMAT are given below:
|Online application submission begins||17th February 2020|
|Online application submission ends||30th March 2020|
|IPMAT 2020 exam day||30th April 2020|
|Announcement of call for Personal Interviews||2nd week of May 2020|
|Personal interviews||Last week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Provisional Admissions Offers||3rd week of June 2020|
|Program registration||Tentatively in last week of July or 1st week of August 2020|
Steps to download the application form
- Visit the official website – iimidr.ac.in
- Click on “ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES” link on the home page.
- Click on “Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)” link.
- Click on “Admissions” link.
- Click on “Admission Procedure – IPM 2020-25 Batch (For Domestic Applicants)” for domestic applicants.
- Click on “Admission Procedure – IPM 2020-25 Batch (For International Applicants)” for international applicants.
- Open the link “Online registration to get User Id and Password for IPM AT 2020 (For new applicants)”
- Fill in all the details and get registered with an userid and password.
- Use the userid and password obtained to login, the next time.
- Students fill an application form that aims at understanding their proficiency in academics, as well as in co-curricular activities.
- It is followed by an entrance examination, which tests the applicant’s attitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English and Mathematics.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted from the entrance exam shall appear for Written Ability Test (WA) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The interview panel judges the students’ level of general awareness, confidence, persuation skills and communication skills.
- They take in a maximum of 150 students, after all levels of interview.
|Course fee for resident Indian for first 3 years||Rs.4,00,000 per annum|
|Course fee for an international applicant for first 3 years||Rs.6,00,000 per annum|
|Course fee for the fourth and fifth year||as per prevailing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) fees|
The five year Integrated Programme in Management was launched by IIM Indore in 2011. The program is the first of its kind in India. The program has accredition from the Association of MBAs, from London(4th and 5th year). The course gives a platform for students aspiring for managerial and leadership positions.