The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will conduct the ICSE and ISC exams in May/ June 2021. The class 10 examinations will begin from 5 May 2021 and end by 7 June 2021, while the class 12 exams will commence on 5 May 2021 and conclude by 16 June 2021. However, the practical exams for Computer Science, Home Science, and Indian Music will be conducted on 8 and 9 April 2021.
Students appearing for the ICSE and ISC examinations should visit the CISCE’s official website to check the complete examination schedule. The board has also issued instructions that are to be followed by students appearing for the board exam.
Instructions to be Followed by Students Appearing for CISCE Class 10 and 12 Board Exam 2021
- Students are required to enter the examination hall at least 5 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should go through the general instructions given on the question paper before starting to write the answers.
- If students are handed the wrong question paper, they must inform the examiner.
- Students should sign the top sheet of the answer booklet and correctly write the roll number and other details.
- Students can use a fountain pen or ball pen for writing the exams.
- After the prescribed time, students entering the exam hall will have to give satisfactory explanations and reasons to the supervisors and unless there are exceptional circumstances. Students more than half an hour late will not be given an exception.
- Students should follow the guidelines for COVID-19 and maintain the social distancing norms. Students will be required to wear face masks, mandatory clothes, and gloves while writing the exam.
- Students are also required to carry their own water bottles into the examination hall.
Also check: CISCE class 10 and 12 timetables released