The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has begun the registration process for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test-INI CET online on the official website. Eligible and interested students can fill out the INI CET 2021 application form in two stages – basic and final registration till 31 March 2021 up to 5 PM.
Students who have applied earlier or completed basic registration for the January/July 2019 and January/July 2020 and January 2021 sessions are not required to register again and can directly fill out the application form after the generation of a fresh Exam Unique Code (EUC) for the INI CET July 2021 session.
Steps to Fill Out the INI CET 2021 Application Form
AIIMS has released the application form online and students will be required to fill it out in two stages – basic and final registration on the official website. Students can perform to the given institution to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.org
- Enter the details – candidate’s name, category, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Upload a passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Submit the registration form.
- After successfully registering, fill out the application form with details like academic, MBBS/BDS, contact, internship, registration certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fees in online mode.
- Select the choice of exam city in which the exam will be conducted.
Note: Students who have completed their registration and basic student information for INI CET January 2021 session and whose registration and basic candidate information was incomplete or rejected due to “Incomplete/Invalid Images” can also complete their registration and basic candidate information.
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test 2021
INI CET exam is an entrance exam pursued by those who seek to take admission in Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of Medicine (DM), and Master of Chirurgie (MCh), offered by 8 AIIMS colleges along with JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutes. The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode. However, the date of exam has not been declared yet.