Indian Navy started accepting applications for admissions towards 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme, application for the 4-year B.Tech course can be filled at Indian Navy official website
Application for four-year B-tech course at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala can be made from today (29/11/19) at Indian Navy official website. Application portal will be active on the site till 19th of December, 2019.
Only Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for the 37 vacancies available in Ezhimala Indian Naval Academy.
Age: Candidates born between 2nd January 2001 and 1st July 2003.
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent pass with 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% in English (Class X or XII).
Candidate should have appeared for JEE Main 2019 to apply, applied candidates will later be called for SSB interview based on JEE Main-All India Rank.
Integrated Head Quarters of Ministry of Defence fix the cut-off for shortlisting candidates in accordance with JEE Main 2019. SSB Interviews will be held from Feb-April 2020 in centers at Bangalore/Visakhapatanam/Bhopal/Kolkata/Coimbatore.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via their registered email or mobile number for SSB Interview.
SSB Interview is conducted in two stages, namely Stage 1 & Stage 2.
Stage 1 consists of Intelligence Test, Image Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates not clearing stage 1 will have to leave on the same day.
Stage 2 process span 4 days, stage 2 consists of Psychological Testing, Group Testing & Interview. Candidates clearing Stage 2 will have to attend Medical Examination to proceed further with the selection process.
On Filling the Application
Follow the below instructions on filling the application for 10+2 Cadet Entry:
- Enter details in application form as mentioned in your Matriculation Certificate.
- Email and Mobile number fields are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
- Every required document should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format for attaching with the same.
- The application form will be rejected if any scanned document is found legible or not readable.
- Bring one print out of application form along with other documents when coming to attend SSB interview.