Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has extended the last date to register for IIT JAM 2021 admission process to 27 May 2021. Candidates who have qualified for the examination can now apply online at the official website of JAM 2021 on the JOAPS portal.
IIT JAM is conducted by any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc). Applicants appearing for JAM seek admission into various courses such as MSc (Two Year), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree programs at the IITs and to the Integrated PhD programs at IISc. Therefore, they have to mention their choice of institutions and programs while filling up the application form.
How to Apply for JAM 2021?
Those candidates who still have not applied for the JAM 2021 admission should do so at the earliest and apply online. Following are the steps to apply for the online admission process.
- Visit the official website of JAM 2021 on the JOAPS portal- joaps.iisc.ac.in
- Now, the candidate needs to log in by entering their credentials and clicking on the submit button.
- Next, fill the application form, upload photographs, and all relevant documents, certificates, etc. required.
- Pay the application fee by selecting the preferred mode of payment.
- Finally, check the status of the application and click on submit.
- Save the confirmation page for later use.
Important Dates for Admission
Candidates are advised to keep track of all the further registration and admission-related dates for their own convenience. Therefore, a schedule for the key events and dates is given below:
|Commencement of registration||20 April 2021|
|Last date of registration||27 May 2021|
|Release of first admission list||16 June 2021|
|Release of second admission list||1 July 2021|
|Release of third admission list||16 July 2021|