Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram has released the admission details of the upcoming IISER Aptitude Test 2020.
The interested candidates are hereby advised to visit the official website to check the important dates. The other modes of application are the Joint Entrance Examination of Indian Institutes of Technology (JEE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). The applications portal for the KVPY mode will open on April 24, 2020 while the application portal for the JEE Mode will be open from June 1, 2020 respectively. The complete schedule has been released on the official website. The link to access the schedule has been provided here – IISER 2020 Schedule
The syllabus for IISER Aptitude test will be focused on 4 basics streams of science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. The Syllabus for the IISER 2020 aptitude test generally follows the NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th of the above-mentioned subjects. The level of difficulty of KVPY and JEE Advanced is also different from that of IISER aptitude test.
Candidates can visit the official website to access the application form. Then they will have to fill the IISER Application Form Details and submit them.
How to apply for IISER?
Candidates can apply for IISER through 3 different channels. The initial application process is similar to all the channels and the later stages are different. The initial steps of the application process are given below
- Visit the official website of IISER. Go to the registration page.
- Here you have to enter the basic details along with Valid Mobile number and Email ID.
- Once registration is done, you will receive an email and an SMS which will have your login credentials like Login ID and Password.
- Log in with your credentials and if you want you can change your password.
- Then Enter your personal details and click submit.
- Then enter your academic qualification details and submit them.
- Upload your documents, enter the Captcha and then click on ‘I Agree” after reading the declaration.
Application Form Details
The Application Form of IISER 2020 will be available on the official website. Candidates can apply to IISER only through the online application form. It will be available from 26th May 2020 (for KVPY Channel), 15th June 2020 (for JEE Channel) and 31st March 2020 (for SCB Channel).
Candidates are given options to give 7 options (for both course and IISER) 7 IISER campuses based on their choice while filling the Online IISER 2020 Application Form. While filling IISER 2020 Application form, candidates need to upload the scanned documents such as Class 12 mark-sheet, Signature, Photograph etc.