The IISER, or the Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, will begin the IISER 2021 application process on 1 July 2021. Candidates can apply for the examination on the IISER official website (iiseradmission.in). The application deadline is 31 August 2021. Applications will be available for both the KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) and SCB (State and Central Boards) examination boards.
The IISER will conduct the IISER examination 2021 in an online mode on 17 September. The exam will feature a total of 60 multiple-choice questions. Additionally, the questions will be split into four sections: biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics. Hence, the examination will take place for a 3-hour duration. The IISER conducts the IISER Aptitude Test for admissions to 5-year BS-MS programmes.
Steps to Apply for IISER 2021 Examination
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the IISER exams.
- Go to the IISER official website (iiseradmission.in)
- Register for the IISER portal.
- Next, log in to the portal via the provided credentials.
- Complete the IISER application form.
- Pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, check the application and submit it.
Candidates must pay the registration fees before submitting the application form. Hence, the application fee for general and OBC candidates is INR 2000. However, the application fee for candidates from other categories is INR 1000.