The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to announce the Indian Institute of Mass Communication or IIMC 2020 Entrance Examination Result by the end of this week. According to a tweet shared by the institution, the result for entrance examination held for various courses is expected to be announced by 31 October 2020. Candidates who wrote the examination must visit the official website – iimc.nic.in to view the result once it is declared. The IIMC 2020 entrance examination was conducted on 18 October 2020.
Steps to Check the IIMC 2020 Entrance Examination Result
Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the result once it is declared:
- Visit the official website – iimc.nic.in
- Find the section titled “News and Announcement.”
- Under the section, find the active link mentioning the final result of the IIMC Entrance Examination 2020.
- Click on the link.
- Now select the course for which you want to view the result from the displayed list.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen in a PDF format.
- View the result and save a copy of the same for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned on the Result
Candidates must thoroughly check the following details mentioned on the result PDF:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Section-wise marks obtained
- Total marks obtained
- Percentage obtained
The result will be published in the form of a merit list. Candidates will have to choose from the list containing the specific course/subject and the campus. The allocation of IIMC campuses will be based on the merit cum preference (applicable for English Journalism). The candidates must fill all the regional campuses in the order of their preference based on which the admission process will be propelled further. Candidates must keep an eye on the official website for the latest updates on admission and counselling.