Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, has officially revealed the admission criteria being adopted for the 2021-2023 batch. According to the notification, CAT and PI scores will be regarded as the decisive factors for the admission. Candidates qualifying the set rounds will be granted admission to various PG courses in Management like PGP, PGP-ABM, and PGP-SM Programmes. The procedure will be carried out in two separate steps. Read further to find out.
IIM Lucknow PG Admission 2020 Criteria
As mentioned above, the entire process of admission will be carried out in two steps:
- The Written Ability Test: For this procedure, candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT scores. For the current academic year, the cut off remains the same as that of the previous year. The list has already been released on the official website.
- The Personal Interview Round or the PI: After qualifying the test mentioned above, candidates will be eligible for the most competitive round, i.e., the Personal Interview round, or the PI.
- After the completion of both the rounds, a merit list will be released by calculating the composite scores achieved by a candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit their WAT-PI from online on the official website www.iiml.ac.in
- In case a candidate fails to submit the form within the stipulated time, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The minimum or qualifying marks for passing the Interview Round is 12/ 40.
- Names of the candidates who fail the PI will not be included in the Final Merit List.
- All the Admission related decisions made by IIM Lucknow shall be deemed as full and final. Any violation can lead to severe consequences.
- Candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest updates.